Thursday, April 19, 2012

Introduction...


My name is Stephanie Berman.  I have always wanted to be a writer and instead of pursuing that dream after college, I decided to work for the family business of being a baby maker (helping couples get pregnant).  Needless to say, 10 years later of being in the baby making business, I have the urge to do some writing and share my sarcastic, brutally honest opinions with all of you.  Actually, I was prompted to start this blog when I was approached about being a guest writer for a blog that a very well accomplished writer had started.  Here’s a shout out to her.  Her blog is called Miss Wingman (www.misswingman.com).  You should check her out.  She’s pretty awesome.  Our writing styles were seemingly compatible and she was looking for the lesbian outlook on some issues that hetero couples might not think about or realize.  After my great experience writing for her, I became inspired to write again and realized that there were so many “gay” things I wanted to write about.  In case you didn’t already guess, I’m a lesbian.  Shocking I know.  I will use this blog to talk about all kinds of things that I have either experienced personally, seen happen, been told about, or just want to give my opinion on.  So lezbehonest, be prepared for anything.  I have a potty mouth and I’m not shy.  But don't be scared,  I’m a softie at heart.  Hopefully this will intrigue you to read on and check out my blog entries and as always, feel free to get at me with any ideas or thoughts you have. 

Yours Truly, 
BMAN

yes.  shamefully, this is the stuff I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment